Your generous donation to Daily Bread could go even further!
Did you know that many employers will match their employees’ charitable donations or even donate money for their employees’ volunteer hours? Your company may also match donations you make after you retire or match donations from your spouse. What an amazing opportunity!
Find out if your company has a matching gift program by entering your employer’s name in the search bar below. (Don’t see your company? Don’t worry! Companies regularly add or update matching programs, so check with your HR department for the latest news.)
Hang onto that receipt!
- • When you make your donation to Daily Bread, be sure to keep your receipt. Many corporate matching programs will give you up to one year after your donation to request a match.
Four ways to match
- • Matching method #1: Click on your company’s intranet link provided in the search results. Log in and submit your request electronically.
- • Matching method #2: Download your company’s matching gift verification form using the link provided in the search results. Print it, fill it out and send it to us.
- • Matching method #3: Some companies just need to know that you’ve donated to us and they get in touch with Daily Bread to complete the process. Check with your HR department.
- • Matching method #4: Some companies will even match the time you volunteer at Daily Bread with a cash donation! Check with your HR department to see if this applies to you.
Need to know more? Get in touch with us at email@example.com or call 416-203-0050 ext. 225