Knights Talk: Food as a Human Right
Date: February 15, 2022
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Location: Virtual - Map
Presented by the Georgian Parents Guild’s Social Justice Committee and Royal St. George’s College Alumni Association, this Knights Talk panel discussion on Tuesday, February 15, will feature industry experts who will answer questions on food insecurity, living wage, mental health and access to resources.
- Ran Goel, CEO and Founder of Fresh City Farms
- Peter Mitchell, RSCG Alumni Parent and retired Research Associate at the Centre for Land and Water Stewardship, University of Guelph
- Rhonda Teitel-Payne, Coordinator at Toronto Urban Growers
- Sydney Hyatt, Development Manager at FoodShare
- Antonia Lawrence, Co-Founder & Volunteer Coordinator at Uplift Kitchen
- Josephine Grey, Founding Director of OASIS Food Hub Project